Over the past few weeks my kids have requested this recipe 4 times. What kid doesn’t love broccoli and cheese? This recipe is super easy, tastes great and makes a great breakfast, lunch or after school snack.
6 free-range eggs
1/2 cup water
1 cup grated cheddar cheese (or non-dairy cheese)
1 cup chopped broccoli
1 small onion, diced
Parmesan cheese – optional for topping
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Line a muffin tray with muffin liners.
3. Cook broccoli and onion on the stove until tender.
4. Mix eggs and water in a bowl.
5. Add the cooked broccoli and onion to the eggs, stir in the cheddar and pour into the prepared muffin tray.
6. Grate a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese onto each muffin and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set.
This post originally appeared on nutrilicious.ca.